Discover exciting job opportunities in Lapland with Scandinavian Travel Group. Join our international team in the heart of Lapland and provide intelligent and customer-friendly service to travelers. Explore our new job vacancies today and become part of our family-like team.
Job Opportunity: Front Desk Specialist in SAFARIMARKET. Discover exciting job opportunities in Lapland with Scandinavian Travel Group.
Are you ready for an exciting adventure in Lapland, the land of enchanting winters and endless opportunities? Scandinavian Travel Group invites you to become a valuable member of our international team as we embark on a journey to provide intelligent and customer-friendly service in the heart of winter Lapland.
New Job Vacancies in Lapland
At Scandinavian Travel Group, we're more than just a travel company. We're a close-knit family, dedicated to creating unforgettable travel experiences for our guests. If you're passionate about exceptional customer service and thrilled by the idea of working in one of the most beautiful and unique destinations in the world, we have some fantastic job opportunities for you.
Job Opportunity: Front Desk Specialist in SAFARIMARKET
15.11.2023 - 15.03.2024 (4 months)
With over 17 years of experience, Scandinavian Travel Group - Scandinavian Travel Group — Safari Market has earned a remarkable reputation for providing the most intelligent and friendly customer service in Lapland. As a Front Desk Specialist, you will play a vital role in maintaining this reputation.
Your responsibilities will include providing customer service and sales of excursions and activities in our local travel company office in Levi, Finnish Lapland. Your workplace will be the "Safari Market" travel shop, conveniently located in the center of the Levi resort, Lapland.
Your Main Tasks Will Include:
Assisting walk-in clients with excursion bookings.
Addressing customer inquiries and providing information.
Selling a wide range of winter activities and experiences.
Promoting excursions and activities to in-house and online customers.
Main Working Language:
Knowledge of Finnish, French, Dutch, and Spanish languages is a significant advantage.
As per mutual agreement.
A Glimpse into Safari Market:
Safari Market is a travel shop under the umbrella of Scandinavian Travel Group. We focus on selling excursions and activities in Lapland to travelers who walk in during their holidays in Levi. Approximately 30% of our clients pre-book excursions online, while the remaining 70% visit the shop upon arrival in Levi to plan their adventures.
Our clients mainly hail from various European countries, such as the UK, France, the Netherlands, Spain, Switzerland, Austria, and Germany. We also serve guests from Eastern European countries like Romania and Ukraine, as well as some from Asian countries, including Malaysia, Singapore, Hong Kong China, Indonesia, and Kazakhstan.
Our wide range of excursions covers the best of Lapland, including:
Arctic animals like huskies, reindeer, and horses.
Nature and well-being activities such as snowshoeing and Northern Lights expeditions.
Motorsport adventures like ice karting, snowmobile safaris, and winter rally driving.
Cultural and historical experiences, including Saami heritage and local artisans.
Christmas-themed activities like meeting Santa Claus and exploring the Elves' kingdom.
Day trips to the Arctic Circle Santa village in Rovaniemi and other exciting destinations.
A minimum of 1 year of experience working in a similar position in a travel company in Finland or Scandinavian countries is a great advantage.
Alternatively, 1 year of experience in customer service and sales in a shop environment.
Strong teamwork skills.
Proficient in written and spoken English (minimum C1).
Customer service aptitude.
High level of self-discipline and accuracy.
Ability to work effectively in a team.
Eagerness to learn and promote new products.
Providing consulting and sales services to walk-in clients and SMM/internet customers.
Liaising with local suppliers.
Guiding excursions during the season.
The application period ends on 30.06.2023.
Are you ready to join our international team and create unforgettable experiences for travelers in Lapland? If you're excited about this opportunity, we'd love to hear from you. Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Scandinavian Travel Group. fi and take the first step towards your exciting new career in Lapland with Scandinavian Travel Group.